1/2-mile kid’s run and a 4K for grown-ups. Kid’s run is 1.5 times around the lake. 4K is 3 times around the lake followed by a HUGE hill in beautiful Mingus Park. You will then run on city streets, down another Mingus Park dirt trail, and finish on the paved path by the lake.
10:00am – 1/2 mile kid’s run – Free!
10:20am (or whenever the kid’s run is over) – 4K Grown-up Run/Walk
- Free for South Coast Running Club members, but please sign up online to help make race morning less crazy!
- $10 for non-members. Register online . Become a member and race for free!
Organizers are planning several fun events throughout the day in Mingus Park. Here are just a few of the great events planned:
- Boy Scouts Fundraiser Hamburger Stand
- Coos County Posse and their horses
- Coos County Forest Protective Services with Smokey the Bear!
- ODFW Fishing
- Front Street Community Bike Works
- And many more!